Mega Agility was established as consultancy company with the purpose to help organizations and clients to have the right flexibility and speed by building agility and continuously improving the agility level across all business aspects in governmental and private sector. Mega Agility is the solo accredited consulting partner (ACP), which was being trained, qualified and licensed by the International Business Agility Institute (TIBAI) for implementation and assessment against the International Business Agility Model.
We are the first specialized and licensed consultancy firm that has a niche emphasis on enabling and catalyzing agility across all business aspects, whereby we can help organizations to move from being disrupted to quickly adapt, sustain, lead and disrupt within their industries.
- 1- The change in all its types (Internal & External), is a fact that no organization can avoid. The more agile, the better in leading, managing, executing, adapting, sustaining, and disrupting.
- 2- Rigidity & stagnancy hinder organizations to cope with the newly emerged and fast move of customers’ expectations & needs; where organizations get drifted away from the right industry track; here agility plays crucial role to quickly get the organizations back on track, before they are forced out.
- 3- Organizations suffer from inability of timely delivery and efficient implementation of their action plans.
- 4- Lack of coherence between leadership, strategic and operational levels, which makes organizations struggles to flexibly and quickly translate strategies into operational terms, perform and execute.
- 5- Inability to fast change and cope with all types of uncertainties and disruptions such as new technology, privatization, clean energy …etc.
- 6- Organizations focus on competing and being competitive in the industry, not focusing on going beyond to embrace business agility model and frameworks to disrupt by doing their businesses differently.
Managing Director Message
In today’s world the pace of change is so fast that organisations need to be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances if they want to thrive in this new world. The organisation that can do this effectively will ensure their relevance in a rapidly transforming world. This is the hallmark of the agile organisation.
Organisations that embrace the principles of agility will be future ready no matter what disruptions occur. The need for agility is as important in the public sector as in the private sector. Government agencies are tasked with creating better conditions for their citizens and ensuring a strong and robust society. For
this they need to be future focussed with the ability to navigate a complex and constantly changing world. This requires agility. Similarly, private sector organisations are being disrupted at an unprecedent rate. The lifespan of organisations is shrinking and those that are not agile are going out of business.
Mega Agility can help organisations to flourish in this new global landscape.
Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw
Dr. Irena Biography
Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw is an educator, author and entrepreneur. She is the Founder of the Global Intrapreneurs Institute and Editor–in-Chief of Intrapreneur Magazine, with numerous publications to her name. Her most recent books are INTRAPRENEUR: How leaders ignite innovation, break bureaucracy and catalyse change and Leading in the Innovation Age: Unleash knowledge, talent and experience to create an innovative workplace. An experienced Advisory Board member, she currently sits on the board of Griffith University’s Department of Business Strategy and Innovation. With a PhD in creative problem-solving and a Masters in Adult Education, Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw brings a combination of deep, academic knowledge, real-world entrepreneurial experience and skilled education practice to her work - which is to liberate and harness underutilised talent within workplaces. Since leaving academia to start her own company, she has been designing and delivering innovation, leadership, creativity and intrapreneurialism programs for organisations, businesses and government agencies in Australia and around the world.